About us & our Next Concerts
The Vancouver Orpheus Male Choir is part of Vancouver, Canada’s thriving community choir scene. Formed in 1992 for men of all ages who enjoy singing, the choir focuses on popular songs from many times and lands, including Broadway showtunes, spirituals, sea shanties, and rousing male voice classics.
Come and enjoy a performance of choral power and passion that only a male choir can deliver!
Some testimonials from audience members:
- “..not enjoyed myself as much at a concert for many years.”
- “I was not prepared to feel the emotions each and every song stirred up.”
- “It moved me to tears they sang so beautifully.”
- “This concert was a real treat – what marvelous entertainment! Many thanks!”
After a very successful Christmas series of concerts, we are now into our Spring program which will culminate in a tour of the Maritimes (May 14th to 27th).
Our next concerts will be,
Saturday April 4th at West Vancouver United Church, 2062 Esquimalt Ave., West Vancouver.
- This will be a joint concert and we will be sharing the stage with the Pacific Spirit Children’s Choir.
Saturday April 18th at Northwood United Church, 8855 – 156th Street, Surrey.
- Ubuntu Ogogo (support to grandmothers in Africa) concert.
Saturday May 2nd at Shaughnessy Heights United Church,1550 West 33rd Ave., Vancouver.
- This will be a joint concert and this time we will be sharing the stage with the BC Boys Choir.