About us & our Next Concerts
The Vancouver Orpheus Male Choir is part of Vancouver, Canada’s thriving community choir scene. Formed in 1992 for men of all ages who enjoy singing, the choir focuses on popular songs from many times and lands, including Broadway showtunes, spirituals, sea shanties, and rousing male voice classics.
Come and enjoy a performance of choral power and passion that only a male choir can deliver!
Some testimonials from audience members:
- “..not enjoyed myself as much at a concert for many years.”
- “I was not prepared to feel the emotions each and every song stirred up.”
- “It moved me to tears they sang so beautifully.”
- “This concert was a real treat – what marvelous entertainment! Many thanks!”
Our Spring Concerts
In order to celebrate the 150th anniversary of Confederation we have the following concerts:
- Sunday, March 12th starting at 3:00 pm: Joint concert with the Kent Elementary School Intermediate Choir at Agassiz Christian Reformed Church, 7452 Morrow Rd., Agassiz.
- Saturday April 29th starting at 7:30 pm: CANADA 150 CONCERT. Performing with the British Columbia Boys Choir at New Westminster Christian Reformed Church, 8255 – 13th Ave., Burnaby.
- Monday, May 1st, “Music Monday”: Performing with the Langley Community School Children’s Choir at the Langley Community Music School (LCMS).
- Sunday May 7th starting at 3:00 pm: Concert at Ladner United Church 4960 – 48th Ave., Delta.
- May 26th to 28th: Mini-tour to Vancouver Island
- Saturday May 27th starting at 7:30 pm: a joint concert with the Canadian Military Wives’ Choir in Comox.
- Sunday May 28th starting at 2:30 pm: Concert at Knox United Church, Parksville.