About us & our Next Concerts
The Vancouver Orpheus Male Choir is part of Vancouver, Canada’s thriving community choir scene. Formed in 1992 for men of all ages who enjoy singing, the choir focuses on popular songs from many times and lands, including Broadway showtunes, spirituals, sea shanties, and rousing male voice classics.
Come and enjoy a performance of choral power and passion that only a male choir can deliver!
Some testimonials from audience members:
- “..not enjoyed myself as much at a concert for many years.”
- “I was not prepared to feel the emotions each and every song stirred up.”
- “It moved me to tears they sang so beautifully.”
- “This concert was a real treat – what marvelous entertainment! Many thanks!”
The Upcoming Orpheus Christmas Concert series:
- Friday, December 8th. at St. Andrew’s Anglican Church, 20955 Old Yale Road, Langley.
- Sunday, December 10th. at Mount Olive Lutheran Church, 2350 148 Street, White Rock.
- Tuesday, December 12th. at Mount Seymour United Church, 1200 Parkgate Avenue, North Vancouver. We are hosting the St. Thomas Aquinas school choir.
- Saturday, December 16th. at West Point Grey United Church, 4595 8th Avenue West, Vancouver.