About us & our Next Concerts
The Vancouver Orpheus Male Choir is part of Vancouver, Canada’s thriving community choir scene. Formed in 1992 for men of all ages who enjoy singing, the choir focuses on popular songs from many times and lands, including Broadway showtunes, spirituals, sea shanties, and rousing male voice classics.
Come and enjoy a performance of choral power and passion that only a male choir can deliver!
Some testimonials from audience members:
- “..not enjoyed myself as much at a concert for many years.”
- “I was not prepared to feel the emotions each and every song stirred up.”
- “It moved me to tears they sang so beautifully.”
- “This concert was a real treat – what marvelous entertainment! Many thanks!”
Coming up shortly
April 12th and 13th
Thirty-five members of Vancouver Orpheus will be participating in Chor Leoni’s VanMan Choral Summit at The Chan Centre April 12th-13th. They will perform a “three song” set in the afternoon MYVoice concert and will sing the massed choir selections in the evening performance on Saturday, April 13th.
- Friday April 12th at 4 pm concert – MYVoice at the Chan
- Saturday April 13th at 7:30 pm concert – Summit Concert
May 24th and 25th
A tour of Vancouver Island with concerts at Duncan and Nanaimo.