About us & our Next Concerts
It is with great sadness that we announce the recent passing of long-time Orpheus member Terry Probert. Terry was a pillar of our first tenor section from our founding years.
The Vancouver Orpheus Male Choir is part of Vancouver, Canada’s thriving community choir scene. Formed in 1992 for men of all ages who enjoy singing, the choir focuses on popular songs from many times and lands, including Broadway showtunes, spirituals, sea shanties, and rousing male voice classics.
Come and enjoy a performance of choral power and passion that only a male choir can deliver!
Some testimonials from audience members:
- “..not enjoyed myself as much at a concert for many years.”
- “I was not prepared to feel the emotions each and every song stirred up.”
- “It moved me to tears they sang so beautifully.”
- “This concert was a real treat – what marvellous entertainment! Many thanks!”
After a very successful first series of concerts post COVID, we start preparing for our next concerts, our Fall 2022 Remembrance Concerts. So please mark your calendars:
- Sunday November 6th at 2:30pm: Queens Avenue United Church, 529 Queens Ave, New Westminster, BC V3L 1K2
- Friday November 11th at 2:30pm: Gilmore Park United Church, 8060 No 1 Rd, Richmond, BC V7C 1T9